Everyone deserves to find a career worth celebrating, embarking on a journey with meaning and a sense of purpose. As we continue to provide geospatial certainty to a growing base of clients across the UK and Ireland, our team of hardworking professionals must grow alongside it.
On our mission to capture, collate, verify and govern geospatial data for the architectural, engineering and construction industries, our service isn’t limited to maximising efficiency. By providing certainty through advanced and tangible data, we’re futureproofing our society for the better. Every project completed enhances decision making with insights, expertise and confidence – contributing to a brighter future for the wider world.
We’re currently hiring for an array of exciting roles in the UK and Ireland, strengthened by competitive benefits and the opportunity to kickstart a career with purpose.
Keep reading to learn more about why you should join the team at Murphy Geospatial and support our innovative vision.
What We Do & Why It’s Important
At Murphy Geospatial, our vision is to be the first-choice partner for geospatial certainty. We hold the firm conviction that a highly skilled and competent geospatial provider will deliver a verified and comprehensive dataset on time and to the required scope. As experts in our field, integrity, community, innovation and respect form our core values – 4 traits we look for in every new addition to the team.
One thing is certain: we are proud and committed partners to a fast-moving and ever-evolving global industry. As a result, we’re relentless in our pursuit of progress, leading the innovation and education that is shaping the future of geospatial surveying and data collection.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, why not apply to join the team?
Monitoring and Beyond: How We Make an Impact
The importance of monitoring for the future safety and prosperity of communities all over the globe is undeniable. Supported by expertise and the most advanced modern technology, monitoring protects the structural assets that keep the wheels of society moving. In the UK, the need for effective monitoring services grows stronger everyday, particularly with the advancement of projects from HS2 and beyond. Across areas of Ireland such as Belfast, Dublin and Cork, these services are essential for supporting the development of urban areas, ensuring decisions are made with safety and efficiency in mind. In a post-industrial age, our structural entities are ageing – this inevitably means that bridges, dams and other essential infrastructure are at risk of collapse.
Geospatial monitoring manages these risks, protecting the future one project at a time. At Murphy Geospatial, we’re pleased to offer these services to a whole range of clients, bridging the gap between data potential and tangible results.
Why build your career with Murphy Geospatial?
We value every professional who dedicates their time, energy and commitment to our transformative cause. Here are some of the reasons to build your career with us:
- Widely Recognised: We are widely recognised as one of the most experienced, professional, innovative, and technologically proficient surveying companies today.
- Cutting Edge Technologies: we use only the very latest technological equipment.
- Support network: We pride ourselves on our excellent support network of employees and management who are always eager to help each other.
- Equality & Opportunity: We are fully committed to a policy of equality of opportunity in our employment practices.
- Breadth of Experience: We branch across all sectors of industry giving our staff opportunities to gain a broad base of knowledge and experience.
- Learning & Growth: We support and develop our people to enhance their technical and personal competencies towards the achievement of their ambitions.
- Exclusive Clients: We are proud to work with a broad spectrum of exclusive clients.